Friday 9 December 2011

Eat your heart out, Sarah Lund!




It is all Sarah Lund's "fault", of course, that patterned knitted jumpers and cardis are en vogue recently.

This adorable cardi from Next is made of chunky wool, very soft and nice to touch. Unlike some other woollen garments, it is not of the itchy variety. It is also stylish and trendy.
For details and price of the Totem pattern zip through cardi have a look here (link removed as expired).
Sarah Lund made wearing knitted patterned jumpers very fashionable, and though this is not a Scandinavian pattern, it is ethnic and chic enough to appeal to me. I love the colour scheme and the pattern is suitable for both younger and older boys.

We went to Next today looking for winter hats and ended up buying this uber-cute cardi, as I thought Eddie would look utterly irresistible in it.
In fact, I think of buying something similar for Sasha. Not the same, as he would not want to wear an outfit identical to the one his younger brother is wearing.













3 comments:

  1. He looks adorable! I love all the Scandinavian inspired things around at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a huge Sarah Lund fan! He's rocking the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a huge Sarah Lund fan - everyone should rock this look!

    ReplyDelete