Sunday 30 December 2012

Daxon's VIP Fashion Bloggers

Are you a Downton Abbey fan? Have you been waiting for the Christmas Special with impatience and have you been left in total shock after the episode ended (I must confess I'm glad I watched it as recorded on the Boxing day, as it would have definitely ruined my Christmas. Julian Fellowes should be put in the stocks). Have you caught a bug for the classic-style clothes that would make you look like Lady Mary? I've been perusing Daxon's website and have found some perfect outfits that would not look amiss in the Scottish mountains stalking a deer with Shrimpie and the Earl of Grantham.
Don't believe me? Have a look at this Ellos ladies tweed blazer jacket.




And I love this Ladies Shorn Velvet Jacket, very elegant, stylish and timeless. This indigo blue outfit would have been approved by Dowager Countess herself, no doubt.





Ellos Ladies Smart 3/4 length blazer jacket is another outift that makes me think of Downton Abbey and its elegant characters. This is just my kind of outfit. I love jackets and blazers. Any of the three jackets I have shown would look good with my Downton hats.





To be honest, until my buddy Cheryl from Madhouse Family Reviews did a blog post on Daxon on her blog, I haven't heard of them before. But I am very curious by nature, and as any girl (of any age, young or young at heart), I love a good sale, and Daxon's prices are rather competitive. I found out that Daxon is part of Redcats, which is the 3rd largest home shopping organisation in the world.

And to win my heart over, not only do they sell clothes for women and men, they also have a range of cooking utensils.
Now, Mrs Pattmore and I would be in agreement, they have some lovely kitchen goodies. I'm particularly tempted by an automatic bottle opener (after breaking two of bottle openers in a row).

If you are a blogger with an interest in fashion, you might consider joining in the Daxon's VIP Fashion Bloggers' appeal and become a part of their blogger network. But you have to hurry up, as the closing day is today.


3 comments:

  1. I just love all those tweed outfits, really great style. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tartangirl! They're very elegant, aren't they?

      Delete
  2. Oh yes but it's very British, you don't see a lot of women dressed in this way in France ! Thanks for you comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete