Wednesday 30 April 2014

Shortlisted in BiBs!

Beaming from ear to ear today, as I discovered that my blog has been shortlisted for a BiB award. I saw the announcement on Facebook that the shortlists were published, and as I scrolled down the list, I had to rub my eyes, but there it was, my blog. It came as a total surprise for me, as I am not good at asking for nominations and this year didn't even hint to anyone, not even my darling husband.
The Brilliance in Blogging shortlist is made up of 16 blogs in each category. I made it to the shortlist in SOCIAL category (just proves that I am good at "yakking", and here I thought I was a social hermit, or as my husband once kindly called me a social disaster).
Just wanted to say Huge Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I am most grateful!
The voting is now open, and I would be ecstatic if you spare a vote for Chez Maximka in SOCIAL category (see below or use the button on the side bar). I am most grateful for your support, without you, my readers, my blog wouldn't be what it is today.





3 comments: